The Federal Court has confirmed that the reduction of hours can give rise to a redundancy entitlement. How should employers reduce the risk of claims from employees?
- When can employers unilaterally reduce conditions in response to changing business demands?
- Practical lessons from Broadlex Services Pty Ltd v United Workers’ Union 
- When does the reduction of working hours constitute a “repudiation” of the employment contract?
- Lessons from Berkeley Challenge Pty Ltd v United Voice  regarding “ordinary and customary turnover of labour”
- What are the risks and benefits of fixed term contracts?