It’s becoming a familiar scenario for HR teams. An employee who has worked from home for an extended period of time during COVID is now refusing to work from the office. What are the rights and obligations of employees and employers in this situation?
- What legal rights do employees have to work from home?
- Step by step guide to managing refusals to return to the office
- What is a reasonable excuse not to return to work?
- How do mental health and anxiety complicate the situation?
- How will the FWC treat terminations on the basis of refusal to return to work?