Employers need to take action to protect workers from the health and safety risks as is ‘reasonably practicable’. But what does this obligation mean on a practical level in the context of the COVID pandemic?
- Overview of the latest government control measures and restrictions regarding COVID
- Tips for managing the health and safety risks of a remote workforce
- How to identify, assess and reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace
- Responding to a suspected or diagnosed case of COVID-19 in the workplace
- What should employers do if employees refuse to return to the workplace?
- What are the COVID-19 Safe Workplace Principles?