A single, strengthened whistleblower protection regime has been passed by Federal Parliament, expanding and clarifying the prohibition against victimisation of whistleblowers.
- Overview of the Treasury Laws Amendment (Enhancing Whistleblower Protections) Bill 2018 (Cth)
- Tips for drafting company whistleblowing policies
- Step by step guide to dealing with whistleblower complaints
- Investigating protected disclosures in accordance with the new laws
- What constitutes unlawful conduct under the new laws?
- Confidentiality and anonymity requirements relating to whistleblower identity