COVID-19 raises a range of workplace privacy issues for employers. How should employers collect, use and disclose sensitive health information relating to COVID?
- Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) relating to COVID and employers
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) guidance for employers about COVID
- What are the requirements and limitations on contact tracing in a workplace?
- What are an employer’s obligations when an employee has been exposed to COVID?
- Can employers require information about potential or actual exposure to the virus?
- Step-by-step guide to handling sensitive health information in a legally–compliant way