Employers looking to implement mandatory workplace vaccination programs are likely to be subject to legal scrutiny. In this session, we explore the current legal framework around COVID-19 vaccines in the workplace so that you can protect your workforce and while minimising the risk of legal claims.
- When can employers require employees to be vaccinated?
- What type of medical evidence will legitimately support an employee’s refusal to vaccinate
- How are the courts treating mandatory vaccination polices in the workplace?
- Lessons for the childcare sector from Bou-Jamie Barber v Goodstart Early Learning 
- Lessons from the aged care sector: Kimber v Sapphire Coast Community Aged Care Ltd